Thursday, October 25, 2012

Euphoria Girl Battles The Pink Robots

There once was a girl who was content just to be
and live the simple life of mild mannered Miss G


 She did what was comfortable, staying safe inside her box
ignoring the part of her too scared to bust out and rock


but adventure, it was persistent and became harder to ignore-
she realized there was a whole world that she wanted to explore


She knew it would be scary and throw her obstacles along the way
so she armed herself for battle, "Dum Vivimus Vivamus!" she would say


She faced new experiences, heartache, and evil robots that were pink!
and they gave her scrapes and bruises, but she survived and began to think...


She realized she was stronger and braver than she ever expected
and adventure became an addiction, and she no longer objected


in the world of adventure Euphoria Girl began to blossom 
and she can't wait for what is to come. She is armed and ready 
for it will be awesome!


and he drew me this! 

*blogger is kind of a douche canoe and hates all of my social media. Follow Euphoria Girl on FacebookTwitter, or Instagram. Oh, I also post super nerdy things on Pinterest




10 comments:

  1. This absolutely made my day! I have been sharing it with random people on the subway to impress them--and it works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I think it's funny that in order to post on this blog, the website asks "Prove your not a robot." Touche, blog. Touche.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky thing for MightyHeaton that those computer security doodads can't recognize Cylons yet...

    Great post, Euphoria Girl; I've found a new blog to keep me busy while I'm supposed to be working.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slightly unrelated to the pink robots, I grant you.. but is there any reason why your copy of The Hobbit has the "stand by the grey stone" quote on the cover in runes, instead of the more usual "The Hobbit, or There And Back Again" blurb?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a good question. I'm not sure. I just stole it from my dad because it looked cooler than the paperback copy I had.

      Delete
  5. Oh, Euphoria Girl, I wish I knew you in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nat,

    I've already decided that we should be friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, now we are! Hooray!
      Also, may I ask where you got your tardis nail varnish from? It makes me happy.

      Delete
    2. It's "technically" not "Tardis Blue" but I found it at the pharmacy and it was a really great blue and had a shimmer to it and I thought, Tardis in the Universe?? Yes please!

      Delete
    3. There was once a local indie band who played near us called Spillage and they gave out 'spillage' nail varnish at their gigs - best name for a nail varnish colour ever. I don't think they make it anymore, but it was a dark greeny shimmery mess with a hint of purple and black going on.

      Delete