Sunday, November 11, 2012

Ask People To Be Ridiculous and They Will.

A thousand unicorns of thanks to everyone who participated in yesterday's Hipster shenanigans. I had such a great day looking at all the clever photos, playing in the park, boozing, and being generally silly (in an ironic way because we were hipsters). Perhaps my favorite part was the party of actual hipsters taking place next to ours. They won all of our events and they didn't even know it. 

Stick Figure Andrew even joined in on the hipster fun! 


You are all ridiculous and wonderful and I am truly the luckiest girl in the world. Here are some of the great hipstery finds from yesterday at #aehipsterolympics on Instagram. 





*blogger is kind of a douche canoe and hates all of my social media. Follow Euphoria Girl on FacebookTwitter, or Instagram. Oh, I also post super nerdy things on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment