Monday, November 5, 2012

It's Not That I've Become Nerdier, It's..Well, It's That I've Become Nerdier

I ran into a loose acquaintance the other night. I say "ran into" and you probably think, "happened to encounter" but the alcohol on his breath could have set the place on fire with a single spark and I was dancing pretty hard so we did, in fact, run into each other. Our conversation went something like this,

"Hey! How are you?"

“Have you found yourself a man yet?”

“Oh wow, we're skipping right to that. Nope.”

“I figured. I mean, I know you. Know you. Actually, I don’t know you at all really, and I don’t know your last name, but I knooooow you and you’re one of those people who’s particular about who you’re with.”

“haha, that’s actually pretty accurate” 

“I know. See? I just know.”

And then he stumbled under the weight of his own drunken body and crumpled to the floor. It's always good to see him. 

He was right, though. I'm pretty particular. But honestly, is it SO much to ask that I just want someone who looks like David Tennant and will go to Comic Con dressed like this with me? (We will obviously show up on a scooter). 



Bonus if he'll battle zombies with me because true love means making sure your significant other doesn't get their brain eaten by the undead. 


*blogger is kind of a douche canoe and hates all of my social media. Follow Euphoria Girl on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Oh, I also post super nerdy things on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. This is the type of conversation I have with people too... I'm more into geeky science boys, but the principle is the same.
    Also, I think you'd look totally awesome in a big 50's skirt on the back of a scooter :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a total sucker for science guys! Also, you are too kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally get where you are coming from, I am amazingly picky about whom I'm with. Which is probably why I am with the girl I am. We nerd out together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The couple that nerds together stays together!

      Delete