Friday, November 2, 2012

Nerd Girl Problems

This week I found myself in a bit of a predicament. I am completely caught up on Doctor Who. At first I didnt think much of it. I would just move on to another nerdy sci-fi show, except as it turns out, Cylons aren't British! None of them are (except maybe Patrick Stewart). They're American and they all use guns and I didn't care about those things until The Doctor saved the entire universe with nothing but a sonic screwdriver and awesomeness. 

There really needs to be an option to have all shows dubbed in British. Or just create a world in which  either David Tennant or Benedict Cumberbatch star in everything. Ah, what a brilliant world that would be.

In the meantime, this is what happens when I am bored and dont' have The Doctor to distract me. 



He is SO ready for the Hipster Olympics next weekend!


Put on another vinyl and pass me a chai latte


*blogger is kind of a douche canoe and hates all of my social media. Follow Euphoria Girl on FacebookTwitter, or Instagram. Oh, I also post super nerdy things on Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. Your dog is way cooler than me! and even got a moustache in time for Movember!
    I love Doctor Who, I used to watch it with my dad and my sister when I was little, I always had to keep a cushion handy to hide behind in the scary bits... the first Doctor I remember was Sylvester McCoy, back in the 80s. You can always tell a die hard fan by asking them who their doctor was, they'll ramble on about it for ages!

    ReplyDelete