Friday, November 9, 2012

Sometimes The Universe Is More Ridiculous Than Even I Can Imagine. It's Awesome!

Sooooo this happened!

I went to pick up my credentials to photograph the Grace Potter and the Nocturnals concert last night and THIS was in my envelope. I can only assume this is what the Universe got me for my birthday because I can think of no other explanation as to why I was not only invited to watch her OUTSTANDING performance in VIP, but with a ticket this clever! Security even asked to take pictures of it because they thought it was so freaking hilarious. 

This just goes to show that if you put enough ridiculousness out into the world, it will start coming back to you in awesome awesome ways.
This. Is. Real. 
My amazing view!

Grace Potter is my spirit animal. 

To see the professional photographs I took (like the one above) read my music blog. Accidental-Music.com 


*blogger is kind of a douche canoe and hates all of my social media. Follow Euphoria Girl on FacebookTwitter, or Instagram. Oh, I also post super nerdy things on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment